On the eastern side of the road, behind a pond, there stands a Classicist palace built for the German family of von Treskow in the years 1804-06, probably designed by Berlin architects Karol Fryderyk Schinkel and Franciszek Catel or according to the latest research, David Gilly. The Palace is built in the shape of an elongated rectangle, 15 axis with two 4 axis, one story utility extensions at the sides. The building has a two line interior, a rectangular antechamber with pillars, a round vestibule (a representative entrance hall) on the central axis of the ground floor and an entryway with four pairs of Doric columns on high dais along the walls. Between the dais there are small stairs leading to adjacent rooms. The columns support an architrave and on it, a painted frieze with Pompeian motifs: garlands on ribbons and medallions with lilies en grisaille. The Vestibule opening towards the garden is covered by a an umbrella dome painted in stars with a rose window in the centre and peacock and floral motifs around the edges. On the first floor, on the central axis of the building there is a large room with preserved old floor and wall panels as well as two small fireplaces, currently shut off. On the outside high cellars with round windows can be seen. The front facade pushes forward, preceded by an arcade on four Doric columns supporting the balcony. From the garden side a porch has been built. the building has a hip roof covered with tiles, with eyelid windows.
After WWII the palace contained a school (until 1990) and a kindergarten. Later the palace became a private property but was allowed to fall into disrepair. In December 2002 the building was bought back and secured by Czerwonak Commune.
The Palace is surrounded by a landscape park with a pond, old trees and greenwood natural monuments, founded in the beginning of XIX century by designs of Piotr Józef Lenne, a long years director of gardens in Berlin. The park is accessible through two identical, Classicist brick gates with pilasters and triangle pediments, built around 1810.