The district of Czerwonak is located in the Greater Poland voivodship, in the Poznan poviat.
It borders directly on the city of Poznan with its population of 600 thousand inhabitants – the capital of this region. The western border of the district is marked by the Warta river and the eastern – by the woodland areas of Zielonka forest. The district covers an area of 82,2 km and is made of 17 villages. The largest village has over 11 000 inhabitants, while the smallest, only 9.
The Czerwonak district is worth the attention of both potential investors and potential inhabitants who would certainly find the vast area of Zielonka Forest Landscape Park, exceptional atmosphere, picturesque views and high-tech facilities for social purposes most attractive.
The Czerwonak district has been establishing new sports and recreation facilities within its vicinity for a couple of years now. Our main ambition is to provide opportunities for both the citizens of our district and Poznan city to enjoy sport, physical and tourist activities. The call for a physically active and healthy lifestyle promoted by the district has been answered by many. Our recently established modern sports centre operates for the benefit of people living both in Poznan and the surrounding area. We are happy to inform you that the citizens of our district already have at their disposal a waterpark, an indoor tennis court, modern sports halls, football grounds with artificial pitch surface, as well as an outdoor climbing wall and a purpose-built recreational environment for roller-skating and skateboarding. The district also offers “Akwenmarina” for kayaks on the Warta River.
40% of the commune area are attractive areas of Puszcza Zielonka with great natural, landscape and historic value. The commune of Czerwonak offers sports, tourism and recreation within a hand's reach. This is a place for dynamic people who do not feel like spending their free time in an armchair. The diversity of the area and rich touristy and sports resources attract the inhabitants, tourists and investors.
We are looking for a partner who would like to invest their capital profitably. We will make every effort to guarantee an efficient collaboration that would run in accordance with the highest European standards. Any new ideas and innovative solutions are welcome and open for discussion.
I would like to invite all of you to the Czerwonak District, the ideal place for investments.
The Czerwonak District Mayor
- district area 82.2km2
- population: 24,995 (states as of 2012)
- average population density: 304 inhabitants per km
- number of towns: 17
- biggest town: Kozieglowy – 11,392 inhabitants
- number of business entities: 2.100
Our chief assets
- proximity of Poznan – 600 thousand inhabitants, the capital city of Greater Poland,
- perfect environmental conditions: Zielonka Forest Landscape Park and the Warta valley make up more than 39% of the district area,
- dynamic economic growth and low unemployment rate,
- good social and technological infrastructure,
- land development plan covers more than 70% of the district area,
- efficient administration, professional help in fulfilling formalities,
- young and well-educated citizens,
- annual population growth rate –700 inhabitants,
- stable tax policy, reliefs for investors,
- long-term strategy for development of the district,
- a range of awards: Fair Play District 2007, Environment Protection of Highest Quality, HIT award 2003, Distinction awarded by the Ministry of Sports in the Investor 2005 Competition, The Certificate of a Family Friendly Local Government 2010, the title of Commune Taking Care of Its Inhabitants' Financial Resources 2010, the winner of the ranking of the European City - European Commune, the title of a Sporty Commune granted by the Polish Club of Sports Infrastructure,
- municipal transport,
- attractive sports and recreation facilities,
- operation compliant with the Quality Management Certificate according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2009,
- cultural and historic richness with a number of historic buildings, including post-Cistercian buildings, wooden church from 18th century and the palace of von Treskov built in 1804.