Address of real estate: Bydgoska street in Owińska, commune of Czerwonak
Area of real estate: 16.8417 ha
Geodetic symbols: Owińska section, sheet 5, plot 196/2
Description of real estate:
- Location: The area is located in the central part of the village of Owińska with a population of over 2 thousand, at the provincial road No. 196 from Poznań to Wągrowiec.
- Current use:
Palace and park complex not currently used. The buildings are empty and seasonal maintenance work is carried out in the palace park.By 2011 a Tourist Information Point and toilets were located in the northern entrance gate and the office of the Commune Guard in the southern one.
- Development on the premises:
- the built-up area of the palace is 938.4m² and the total area is 3071.7 m²;
- two separate buildings
- former entrance gates, located symmetrically, each with the area of 75 m²
- provincial road No. 196 Poznań – Wągrowiec;
- Poznań-Wągrowiec railway line, the closest railway station of Owińska at the distance of 1 km
- A2 Warsaw – Berlin motorway at a distance of ca. 25 km;
A former monastery and Post-Cisterian buildings. There are attractive touristy areas nearby: Zielonka Forest and the village of Kicin with a historic wooden church. The area is ca. 15 km away from the city of Poznań with a population of 600 thousand.
Power, sewage and water distribution network. No gas supply network - the nearest gas network is located ca 20 m from the plot border.
Intended use and management:
According to the effective land development plan - for public utility services. Additionally new buildings related to the functional nature of the palace (e.g. hotel facilities) are acceptable.
Form and procedure of disposal:
Investment in a public-private partnership formula or purchase formula.
Price of real estate:
5.5 mln PLN net
The palace and park complex is listed in the register of monuments. The commune authorities are open to any proposals of the land development considering attributes of the palace and its surrounding area.